[Dreamgirls soundtrack: love you I do lyrics]
I've not met a man - quite like you.
Doin' all he can, makin' my dreams come true.
Your strong & your smart, you've taken my heart & I give you the rest of me too.
Your the perfect man for me, I love you, I do .
MMM, I love ya.
I've never felt - quite like this.
Good about myself from our very first kiss.
I'm here when you call, you've got it all and confidence like I never knew.
Your the perfect man for me , I love you I do.
You've got the charm, you simply disarm me everytime..
As long as you drive, I'm along for the ride.. Your way.
You said it before, that won't be a door thats closed to us.
I'm putting all my trust in you - Cause you, you'll always be true.
I never could've known this would be, ohhh.. you & you alone (yeaaaah)
All for me.
I know your the best, you passed every test.
Its almost too good to be true,
You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do.
You're the perfect man for me, I love you, I do.

1 則留言:
是這張照片讓我把你和美麗的造型師聯想在一塊,Walin曾發表過blog雖然很久沒經營(http://my.so-net.net.tw/wanlin/page6/page7/page7.html)你一定不相信她大我八歲
你和她雷同之處,在於給人smart、俐落、具備解決能力及獨立堅強自主之形象。如出一轍呀我的朋友,深層深層的顫抖想必是來自心深底處。
張貼留言