2008-10-24

song for today ---You Make It Real

This is exactly how I feel ....


James Morrison: You Make It Real

There's so much craziness surrounding me
There's so much going on it gets hard to breathe
All my faith has gone you bring it back to me
You make it real for me

Well I'm not sure of my priorities
I've lost site of where I'm meant to be
And like holy water washing over me
You make it real for me

And I'm running to you baby
You are the only one who save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
'Cause you make it real for me

When my head is strong but my heart is weak
I'm full of hurricanes and uncertainty
But I can find the words
You teach my heart to speak

You make it real for meee yeaaa
And I'm running to you baby
You are the only one who save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
'Cause you make it real for me

Everybodies talking in words
I don't understand
You got to be the only one
Who knows just who I am

And you shine in the distance
I hope I can make it through
'Cause the only place
That I want to be
Is right back home with you

I guess there's so much more
I have to learn
But if you're here with me
I know which way to turn
You always give me somewhere
Somewhere I can learn

You make it real for me

And I'm running to you baby
'Cause you are the only one who save me
That's why I've been missing you lately
'Cause you make it real for me
You make it real for me

沒有留言: